If you use Youku, you can access the video here
Quick Reference Guide
- Log in to Secondary+.
- Select ‘Assessment Admin’ and then ‘Computer Assessments’.
- On the left hand side of the page you’ll see a section titled ‘Access Assessment Centre’ – select option 2 ‘Upload Student Details inc. Subject Choices’.
- Select the relevant assessment (the most recent for the current assessment), and click ‘ok’.
- Click ‘candidate editor’.
- Find the pupil you want to make changes to and click ‘Edit’ next to their name.
- Make the relevant changes by typing directly into the boxes. For changes to subject choices:
- To delete, click ‘Remove’ next to the relevant subject
- To add a subject click ‘Add New Subject’ and select the qualification and subject using the drop down boxes, then click ‘Save’ next to the subject choice.
- When you have made all of the necessary change, scroll down and click ‘Save’.
Detailed Guides and Supporting Documents
- Edit student details - provides a step by step screenshot guide
Article is closed for comments.