Quick Reference Guide
- Go to the files you extracted as part of setting up the non-web version of the assessment.
- Click on the ‘Saves’ folder.
- Highlight all of the files (click the top file and then press shift + down until all files are highlighted).
- Right click and choose ‘Send to > compressed (zipped) folder’. This will create a new folder called ‘Final’.
- Log in to Secondary+.
- Select ‘Assessment Admin’ and then ‘Computer Assessments’.
- On the left hand side of the page you’ll see a section titled ‘Access Assessment Centre’ – select option 6 ‘Set up the Assessments’.
- Select the relevant assessment (the most recent for the current assessment), and click ‘ok’.
- Click ‘return results’ and then use ‘Choose File’ to select the ‘Final’ file you have just saved. Click ‘Upload’.
You should receive your scores and predictions within 48 hours.
Details Guides and Supporting Documents
Article is closed for comments.