If you use Youku, you can access the video here
Quick Reference Guide
- Add student information to the excel template, and save a copy (you should have received a copy via email, but if not you can get the document at the bottom of this page). Note – please ensure the format remains as csv when you save.
- Log in to Secondary+.
- Select ‘Assessment Admin’ and then ‘Computer Assessments’.
- On the left hand side of the page you’ll see a section titled ‘Access Assessment Centre’ – select option 2 ‘Upload Student Details inc. Subject Choices’.
- Select the relevant assessment (the most recent for the current assessment), and click ‘ok’.
- Click ‘import’, choose the year group you want to upload student data for, and click ‘ok’. Note – this refers to year groups according to the UK school system. If you are an international school and are unsure about how what that means for your students, we have some information to support you here.
- Click ‘Choose File’ and select your csv document (point b. Does the file contain column headers? Should remain as ‘yes’)
- Click ‘Upload’.
- Check that the column headers have mapped over correctly (use the drop downs to make changes as necessary, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click ‘next’. Note – columns left as ‘ignore’ will not be loaded to our system.
- You’ll see a summary of candidates you have imported. You can make changes or delete students if you need to. When you’re ready, click ‘next’
- If the system detects any duplicate students against records you have already added, you will see a ‘Candidates Matching’ screen. Select ‘Include’ to add as a second entry, or ‘update’ to amend the current record for that student. Click ‘Finish’ to complete the upload.
Detailed Guides and Supporting Information
- Full PDF Coordinator guidance document for MidYIS
- Excel template
- Uploading student details
- Setting Up MidYIS - Tutorial Video