Quick Reference Guides
Note, for this option you will be adding each student individually – this option is only recommended for individual or small numbers of students.
- Log in to Secondary+.
- Select ‘Assessment Admin’ and then ‘Computer Assessments’.
- On the left hand side of the page you’ll see a section titled ‘Access Assessment Centre’ – select option 2 ‘Upload student details inc. subject choices’.
- Select the relevant assessment (the most recent for the current assessment), and click ‘ok’.
- Click ‘candidate editor’.
- Click ‘new’ and then ‘candidate’.
- Choose the year group you want to upload student data for and click ‘ok’.
- Type student details directly into the boxes, scroll down and click ‘save’.
Detailed Guides and Supporting Information