Quick Reference Guide
- Log in to Secondary+.
- Select ‘Results Collection’ and then ‘File Download’.
- Towards the bottom of the ‘File Download’ section you will find a link to ‘Download the GCSE collection spreadsheet’. Click the link.
- Check that the correct UK Key Stage 4 (KS4) exam year is selected then tick the qualifications you want to include, and then click ‘Download Spreadsheet’. Note – if you are not using the UK system, this is generally the year the student sat the exam.
- Save the spreadsheet to a location on your desktop or ‘My Documents’ folder before you start working on it. Don’t change the file name.
- Add in your results.
- The spreadsheet is formatted and locked, so you will not be able to add or delete students or subjects, or amend information such as date of birth.
- Where a student has two or more subjects from the same group, simply add the highest grade.
- Where the student is listed more than once, add their results into each row
- If a student has left, leave their line blank.
7. Once you have completed and saved your spreadsheet, log in to Secondary+ and select ‘Results Collection’ and then ‘File Upload’.
8. Enter your (or the appropriate contact’s) name and email address and click ‘Proceed’.
9. Click ‘Browse’ and select the file you have just saved, and then click ‘Upload Files’. You will receive a message on screen to say the upload is complete.
Detailed Guides and Supporting Documents