Quick Reference Guide
- Add student information to the excel template, and save a copy (you should have received a copy via email, but if not you can get the document here). Note – please ensure the format remains as csv when you save.
- Log in to the Wellbeing School Admin Site.
- Click on the ‘Students’ tab in the banner near the top of the page, then click the ‘Import’ button.
- Click the arrow at the end of the ‘How to import students from a file’ banner for information on how your cv file should be formatted. When you are happy to proceed, click the large ‘Upload’ icon.
- Select the relevant file, and click ‘Open’.
- Click ‘Import’ at the bottom of the page.
Detailed Guides and Supporting Information
Please sign in to leave a comment.