Quick Reference Guide
- Log in to the Wellbeing School Admin Site.
- Click on the ‘Sittings’ tab in the banner near the top of the page, and then ‘Schedule’.
- Click ‘Schedule a Sitting’.
- Add a name for the scheduled Wellbeing Check and select the date you plan to complete the check (please select the date from the calendar rather than typing into the box)
- Choose whether you will assess all students in your list together, or whether you want to select specific students from the list and click ‘Save’.
If you add all students to one sitting they will be added in automatically. If you choose to add students in from a list, the sitting will be scheduled with no students assigned. To assign students to an assessment, continue with steps 6-8.
6. Click ‘Students’ from the banner near the top of the page.
7. Place a tick in the boxes to the left of the students you want to assign to the same ‘Sitting’ and click ‘Assign Assessment’.
8. Select the relevant ‘Sitting’ from the drop down and click ‘Assign’.
Now you’re ready to get passwords for your students.
- Click on the ‘Sittings’ tab in the banner near the top of the page, and then ‘Manage’.
- Select the relevant scheduled sitting from the ‘Sitting’ drop down list at the top left of the page.
Now you can see a list of all students scheduled to take the Wellbeing Check in that sitting, along with their unique passwords. You can copy the passwords individually, or you can export an excel file with all passwords on by clicking ‘Export’ from above the student list.
Detailed Guides and Supporting Information