Quick Reference Guide
- Log in to PIPS+.
- Select ‘Administration’ from the grey banner at the top, and then ‘Assessment Centre’.
- Select the relevant assessment year (the most recent for the current assessment), and click ‘ok’.
- Select ‘carry out assessments’ from the banner across the top (the clock symbol).
- Choose ‘Web-Only Version’.
- Copy and paste the link into your browser or create a short cut to the assessment (you can find more detailed guidance on this in our co-ordinator guide).
- Once on the web page, enter the pass key (the pass key is the same for all students taking the test).
- Select ‘Next’.
- Select the relevant student from the list, select whether you are doing a start or end of year assessment, then select ‘Next’.
- Check student details, and select ‘Next’.
- Test your volume and change as appropriate using the slider, then press ‘Start’ to launch the assessment questions.
You’re ready to take the assessment!
Detailed Guides and Supporting Information