Quick Reference Guide
- Add student information to the excel template, and save a copy (you should have received a copy via email, but if not you can get the document at the bottom of this page). Note – please ensure the format remains as csv when you save.
- Log in to PIPS+.
- Select ‘Administration’ from the grey banner at the top, and then ‘Assessment Centre’.
- Select the relevant assessment year (the most recent for the current assessment), and click ‘ok’.
- Select the ‘import’ icon from the banner across the top.
- Click ‘Choose File’ and select your csv document (point b. Does the file contain column headers? Should remain as ‘yes’)
- Click ‘Upload’.
- Check that the column headers have mapped over correctly (use the drop downs to make changes as necessary), scroll down to the bottom of the page and click ‘Next’. Note – columns left as ‘ignore’ will not be loaded to our system.
- You’ll see a summary of candidates you have imported. You can make changes or delete students if you need to. When you’re ready, select ‘Next’.
Detailed guides and supporting documents
The following guide covers this in more detail: