Unless you see an error message, the data will automatically return via PIPS+ at the end of the
assessment if you are running the Web-Only version of PIPS.
Quick Reference Guide
1. The student will see the error message 'Please let your teacher know that there has been a problem saving your results.'
2. The system will force the results to save to the ‘downloads’ folder of the device the student is using. Check the downloads folder for a “CEM_RESULTS_FINAL_XXXCSF” (where XXX is a long string of
numbers and letters) file.
3. Copy this file immediately to a USB drive or a common server location, to facilitate easy upload to CEM.
4. On the error screen you will have been asked 'Has your file saved correctly?' you can click Yes if you are satisfied this is the case. The test will then finish as normal.
5. You can then go to ‘Return Data’ in PIPS+ > Assessment Centre > Return Data > Upload Results
and follow the instructions to upload the saved CSF results file.
6. If the file has NOT saved correctly in the ‘downloads’ folder, click ‘NO’ and the system will try to save the file to the downloads folder up to five times.
7. If the file hasn't saved to the downloads folder you will be taken to a screen titled Cannot Save Results. There will be a copy and paste dialogue to return to CEM at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Detailed guides and supporting documents