There is always a risk that an internet connection may break when using the online version. This may prevent the transfer of the data when the student finishes the assessment.
If this happens, a message will appear on screen to say the transfer of the completed assessment file has failed.
Don’t worry the results can be returned to us manually.
You will be prompted to save the results file somewhere on your computer. We recommend you save the file to your computer desktop or documents folder and rename it as the name of the pupil.
You can then use the 'Return Results' menu option in the Assessment Centre. Simply click 'Choose File' and browse to where your file is saved and click 'Upload'.
You will need to return your results to us once you have completed the Non-Web version of the assessments with your pupils.
1. Go to the files you extracted as part of your download to install the Non-Web version of the assessment on your computer.
2. Click on the Saves Folder below.
3. You will see the files in the folder as follows:
4. Highlight the files by clicking on the first file at the top and then press Shift + down arrow (↓) until all the files are highlighted like the ones below.
5. Hover over the selected files and right click the mouse. Choose Send to > Compressed (zipped) folder.
6. The file will be saved at the bottom. This is the file you will need to upload in InCAS+.
7. In InCAS+, use Return Data> Upload Results to return your InCAS results file.
8. Follow the on-screen instructions to upload your InCAS results file.
9. You will receive a confirmation message when the file has uploaded successfully
- You will receive a confirmation message when the file has uploaded successfully.
Article is closed for comments.