If you have a small number of students, you may prefer to add all your student details manually through the Assessment Centre rather than using the CSV spreadsheet.
To add student details manually there needs to be a class already created in the system. Class names will be in the drop down menu when you add a new student.
Creating a Class
1. Select ‘Assessment Centre’ from the ‘Administration’ menu and select the New Class option.
2. On the next screen type in your class name eg., 'Green' and click Save.
3. A green banner will notify you that your new class has been created.
Adding a Student (class has already been created)
1. In the Assessment Centre, Click New > Pupil.
2. Ensure all pupil details are added correctly, especially the date of birth and year group as this will affect which questions the pupil sees. Click 'Save' when complete.
Article is closed for comments.