Quick Reference Guides
- Log in to Alis+ or CEM IBE+.
- Select ‘Assessment Admin’.
- Select option 8 ‘Edit Student Details’ from the left hand menu.
- Select the relevant assessment (the most recent for the current assessment), and click ‘ok’.
- Click ‘candidate editor’.
- Find the student you want to make changes to and click ‘Edit’ next to their name.
- Make the relevant changes by typing directly into the boxes. For changes to subject choices:
- To delete, click ‘Remove’ next to the relevant subject
- To add a subject click ‘Add New Subject’ and select the qualification and subject using the drop down boxes, then click ‘Save’ next to the subject choice.
8. When you have made all of the necessary change, scroll down and click ‘Save’.
Detailed Guides and Supporting Information
Adding a new student using Candidate Editor -detailed guide
Editing existing student details (including subject choices)
Moving Students to a different year group
Article is closed for comments.