Quick Reference Guide
- Log in to InCAS+.
- Select ‘Administration’ and then ‘Assessment Centre’.
- Select the relevant assessment (the most recent for the current assessment), and click ‘ok’.
- Select ‘carry out assessments’ from the blue tiles across the top (the clock symbol).
- Select ‘Web-Only Version’ and you will be presented with a link to the assessment. You can create a shortcut or save the link in a folder.
- Copy/make a note of the pass key.
- Access student passwords by selecting ‘password lists’ from the blue banner at the top of the screen. Every student had a 3 letter password for each individual module, so you should plan in advance which module you want each student to take and so which password you need to provide them with.
- When a student clicks on the link they will be asked for a pass key – each student in your school will use the same pass key. The student should enter the pass key and click ‘Submit’. Tip – often schools put the pass key on a board in the room where assessments are taking place.
- The student will see a title screen for the assessment, and should click ‘Next’.
- The student will be asked for their unique password, which they should enter and click ‘Next’.
- The student will see their details on the screen, and should select ‘Next’ to progress to the assessment.
- A sound test will appear on screen. Students should check they can hear and adjust the volume as necessary. Once happy, they will click ‘Start’ to enter the assessment (they will be presented with a few test questions before the assessment starts).
They are now ready to start the assessment, and the results will be automatically returned to us.
Detailed Guides and Supporting Information