Quick Reference Guide
- Add student information to the excel template, and save a copy (you should have received a copy via email, but if not you can get the document at the bottom of this page). Note – please ensure the format remains as csv when you save.
- Log in to CEM Secure
- Select ‘Assessment Centre’ from the blue banner at the top
- Select the relevant product and assessment (the most recent for the current assessment), and click ‘ok’
- Select the ‘import’ icon from the banner across the top
- Click ‘Choose File’ and select your csv document (point b. Does the file contain column headers? Should remain as ‘yes’)
- Click ‘Upload’.
- Check that the column headers have mapped over correctly (use the drop downs to make changes as necessary), scroll down to the bottom of the page and click ‘next’. Note – columns left as ‘ignore’ will not be loaded to our system
- You’ll see a summary of candidates you have imported. You can make changes or delete students if you need to. When you’re ready, click ‘next’
- If the system detects any duplicate students against records you have already added, you will see a ‘Candidates Matching’ screen. Select ‘Include’ to add as a second entry, or ‘update’ to amend the current record for that student. Click ‘Finish’ to complete the upload.
Detailed Guides and Supporting Information