If you have completed the non-web version of the assessment with your students, you will need to return your results to us. The reports should be ready within 48hours of a successful results upload.
1. Go to the files you extracted as part of your download to install the Non-Web version of the assessment on your computer.
2. Click on the Saves Folder below.
3. You will see the files in the folder as follows:
4. Highlight the files by clicking on the first file at the top and then press Shift + down arrow (↓) until all the files are highlighted like the ones below.
5. Hover over the selected files and right click the mouse. Choose Send to > Compressed (zipped) folder.
6. The file will be saved at the bottom. This is the file you will need to upload in InCAS+.
7. In InCAS+, use Return Data> Upload Results to return your InCAS results file.
8. Follow the on-screen instructions to upload your InCAS results file.
9. You will receive a confirmation message when the file has uploaded successfully.