Quick Reference Guide
Unless there has been an unexpected loss of connection, the data will be returned to us automatically when you complete the Web-Only version of ASPECTS. Please see this article if you experience an issue with saving results on the Web-Only version.
For the Non-Web version of ASPECTS, you will need to return your results.
- Go to the files you extracted as part of your download to install the Non-Web version.
- Access the ‘Saves’ folder.
- Highlight everything in the folder (click on the first file then press shift + the down arrow until all files are highlighted).
- Right click and choose ‘Send to’ and then ‘Compressed (zipped) folder. This will credit a new zipped folder at the bottom of the list containing all your results called ‘Final’.
- Log in to PIPS+.
- Select ‘Return Data’ and then ‘Upload Results’ from the grey banner across the top.
- Select ‘Choose File’ and then the zipped ‘Final’ file.
- Select ‘Upload’ and you will receive a confirmation message once the file has uploaded successfully.
Detailed Guides and Supporting Information