Age Comparison Charts present the feedback as vertical box and whisker plots in Microsoft Excel.
They show the age and assessment score distributions for the pupils in a cohort.
The feedback can be displayed for:-
• Year Group
Depending upon the option selected the feedback will then display feedback for all pupils in a class,
year group or the whole school.
Subject choices are shown below:-
• Achievement (Reading and General Maths)
• Reading Modules (Word Recognition, Word Decoding, Comprehension, Spelling)
• General Maths Modules (Number 1, Number 2, Measures, Shape and Space, Data)
• Mental Arithmetic
• Mental Arithmetic Modules (Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division)
• Developed Ability
• Developed Ability Modules (Picture Vocabulary, Non Verbal)
• Attitudes (Reading, Maths, School)