There is always a risk that an internet connection may break when using the online version. This may prevent the transfer of the data when the student finishes the assessment.
You will need to return your results to us once you have completed the Non-Web version of the
assessments with your pupils.
1. Go to the files you extracted as part of your download to install the Non-Web version of the
assessment on your computer.
2. Click on the Saves Folder below.
3. You will see the files in the folder as follows:
4. Highlight the files by clicking on the first file at the top and then press Shift + down arrow (↓)
until all the files are highlighted like the ones below.
5. Hover over the selected files and right click the mouse. Choose Send to > Compressed (zipped)
6. The file will be saved at the bottom. This is the file you will need to upload in PIPS+.
7. In PIPS+, use Return Data> Upload Results to return your ASPECTS results file.
8. Follow the instructions below to upload your ASPECTS results file.
9. You will receive a confirmation message below once you upload the file successfully.