If you use Youku, you can access the video here
Quick Reference Guide
Note, for this option you will be adding each student individually – this option is only recommended for individual or small numbers of students.
- Log in to Secondary+.
- Select ‘Assessment Admin’ and then ‘Computer Assessments’.
- On the left hand side of the page you’ll see a section titled ‘Access Assessment Centre’ – select option 2 ‘Upload Student Details inc. Subject Choices’.
- Select the relevant assessment (the most recent for the current assessment), and click ‘ok’.
- Click ‘candidate editor’.
- Click ‘New’ and then ‘Candidate’.
- Choose the year group you want to upload student data for and click ‘ok’.
- Type student details directly into the boxes. For subject choices, there is a button called ‘Add New Subject’. Click the button and select the qualification and subject using the drop down boxes. You can repeat this stage for subject choices as many times as you need to.
- When you have added all of the information for your student, scroll down and click ‘Save’.
Detailed Guides and Supporting Documents
If you've already completed your assessments and you want to add in some additional students, there's more information on how to do this here.