Quick Reference Guide
- Log in to Secondary+.
- Select ‘Assessment Admin’ and then ‘Computer Assessments’.
- On the left hand side of the page you’ll see a section titled ‘Access Assessment Centre’ – select option 3 ‘Set up the Assessments’.
- Select the relevant assessment (the most recent for the current assessment), and click ‘ok’.
- Click ‘carry out assessments’ from the blue tiles across the top (the clock symbol).
- Copy/make a note of the pass key for each year group and check the ‘Enabled’ box for each year group you plan to assess. Note – you will see a check box labelled ‘Candidates can retake an assessment’. If you opt to leave it blank, that is something you can come back and change in future if you have a need to retake any of the assessments.
- Scroll down and click ‘Web-Only Version’ and you will be presented with a link to the assessment. You can create a shortcut, save the link in a folder, or email the link to students (although you should be mindful this might mean they can access the assessment outside of your specified window).
- When a student clicks on the link they will be asked for a pass key – each student in their year group will use the same pass key. The student should enter the pass key and click ‘Submit’. Tip – often schools put the pass key on a board in the room where assessments are taking place.
- The student will see a title screen for the assessment, and should click ‘Next’.
- The student will select their name from the list and click ‘Next’. Note – there is search functionality so a student can narrow down the options if you have a large year group.
They are now ready to start the assessment, and the results will be automatically returned to us.
Detailed Guides and Supporting Documents