Quick Reference Guide
- Log in to Secondary+.
- Select ‘Assessment Admin’ and then ‘Computer Assessments’.
- On the left hand side of the page you’ll see a section titled ‘Access Assessment Centre’ – select option 3 ‘Set up the Assessments’.
- Select the relevant assessment (the most recent for the current assessment), and click ‘ok’.
- Click ‘carry out assessments’.
- Scroll down, and under the heading ‘Retake an Assessment’, place a tick in the box next to ‘Candidates can retake an assessment’.
The student can now take the assessment again following the instructions in student activities here.
- Upon accessing the assessment, they will see a screen asking if they want to replace the existing assessment. To take any element of the assessment again they should click ‘Yes’.
- If the student has generated a score for certain elements of the assessment, they can deselect those from the list, meaning they will only re-take the part of the assessment with a missing score. A tick in the box means the student will resit those elements of the assessment. Once the student has selected what they want to resit, click ‘Next’.
Note – if the student has already had a score generated and you want to allow a full retake, you will need to email firstname.lastname@example.org to let them know that we should overwrite the current assessment results with the new assessment results.
Detailed Guides and Supporting Documents