There are a variety of reports, some with small differences in how to generate and understand them. Here are some general guidance notes to get you started:
- Log in to Secondary+.
- Select ‘Reports’ and then ‘Data and Reports’.
- Click on the tab titled with the report type you want to access:
- Interactive reports – are our most up to date reports and allow you to engage real time with the report, changing key filters etc.
- Original Excel/PDF reports – allows you to access the original style of reports you might have used before we launched the enhanced Report Centre.
- Downloads – gives you access to all score data for an academic year (rather than by year group). You’ll get the data in an Excel format, so you can add filters and analyse the data in a way that works for you.
- Click on the image of the report you’d like to view.
- Select ‘Filter By’ to amend your filters if a filter window doesn’t open automatically ahead of allowing you to access the report (varies depending on report).
- Once in the report, you can amend the filters.
The majority of reports automatically generate, and then allow you to amend filters once you're in the report by clicking ‘Filter By’ under Report Controls in the top right had corner.
If you’re in a report that asked for your filter choices before the report was generated (e.g. School Band Graph), you can amend the filters by clicking the drop-down boxes above the report.
Original Excel/PDF reports
- Select your academic year and year group from the drop down lists at the top of the page, then click ‘Load Reports’
- Scroll down to see the reports available to you, and click ‘Download’ to get the report. If you want more detailed information about the report, click ‘View Documentation’.
- Click ‘New download’ in the top right next to the blue banner
- Select your academic year, export type (which will be ‘Scores’) and create a file name.
- Click ‘Submit’ at the bottom of the screen and wait for your download. Note, the download might take some time to generate.
Detailed Guides and Supporting Documents