Quick Reference Guide
- Log in to the Cambridge Primary Insight assessment platform.
- Select the ‘Data and Reports’ section from the left-hand menu.
- Choose the report you want to view and click anywhere on the corresponding tile.
- A panel will open at the right of the screen for you to set your filters (you will get the opportunity to change these once you’re in the report). Once you’ve chosen your filters, select ‘Go to report’.
You will have the following reports to choose from (depending on your package):
- Summary of Scores: This report allows you to view the assessment outcomes for your students as age-equivalent and age-standardised scores.
Individual Student Report (ISR): This report provides a simple graph and a table showing the outcomes for an individual student in each of the assessment sections completed. Outcomes will be
presented at section level in Plus package, and at module level in Core package.
- Report for Parents and Guardians: This report provides a simple graph showing the assessment outcomes for an individual student together with descriptive text explaining to parents and guardians the purpose of each section in the assessment. Only available in Plus package.
- Year Group Overview: This report provides a simple view of the distribution of assessment scores for each year group across your school. Only available in Plus package.