Quick Reference Guide
- Students can access the Wellbeing Check using the following URL - https://wellbeing.cambridge.org/assessment/login
- Input unique student password and click ‘Login’
- Students will be asked to verify their name, and click ‘Next’ if it’s correct.
- There are three information screens, and the student should click ‘Next’ on each one once they have read the information.
- The student will then start to see the Wellbeing Check questions. They will click on the box with the relevant answer and click ‘Next’ at the bottom of the page to move to the next question.
- When all questions have been answered, the student will be asked to click ‘Submit’ to finalise the assessment.
Detailed Guides and Supporting Information