Quick Reference Guide
- Log in to the Wellbeing School Admin Site.
- Click on the ‘Students’ tab in the banner near the top of the page.
- Place a tick in the box to the left of the relevant student(s) name.
- Click ‘Assign Assessment’.
If you want to overwrite the original result, assign them to the original sitting again. If you are re-testing later in the year and want to generate another result, select a new sitting.
- Select the relevant ‘Sitting’ from the drop down and click ‘Assign’.
Now you’re ready to get passwords for your student(s).
- Click on the ‘Sittings’ tab in the banner near the top of the page, and then ‘Manage’.
- Select the relevant scheduled sitting from the ‘Sitting’ drop down list at the top left of the page.
Now you can see a list of all students scheduled to take the Wellbeing Check in that sitting, along with their unique passwords. You can copy the passwords individually, or you can export an excel file with all passwords on by clicking ‘Export’ from above the student list.
Detailed Guides and Supporting Information
Please sign in to leave a comment.