You can download a copy of the GCSE Collection Spreadsheet from the Secondary+ website. You will need your school’s username and password to log in. Once you have logged in, select the Results Collection menu and follow the link to File Download.
Ensure that the correct UK Key Stage 4 (KS4) year is selected then tick the qualifications which you wish to include. You can select more than one if required. Save the spreadsheet to a location on your desktop or ‘My Documents’ folder before you start working on it.
Do not change the name of the file as this will stop the results file from processing correctly and will cause delays with your feedback.
When you have completed the spreadsheet you will need to save it, and upload it to the Secondary+website. Once you have logged in, select the Results Collection menu and follow the link to File Upload. The upload facility will ask you to enter an email address so that a confirmation email can be sent to you once the files arrive with us.
Which subject headings should I use when returning results?
- Art & Design includes all related subjects and Photography
- Biology includes Human Biology
- Business Studies does not include Accounting
- Design & Technology includes all D&T-related subjects, such as Food Technology, Graphic/Electronic Products, Resistant Materials, Systems & Control
- Drama includes Expressive/Performing Arts
- Home Economics includes Child Development and Food & Nutrition
- Computer Science
- Other Science includes all sciences other than the GCSE Core/Additional Science suite, Biology, Chemistry, Physics or Single/Double GCSE Science – e.g. includes Rural/Agricultural or Environmental Science, Geology, Astronomy
- Welsh only refers to Welsh 2nd Language
If you are unsure about which headings to use for certain subjects, then be guided by the start of the syllabus title, for example:
- Textiles - ‘D&T: Textiles’ goes under Design & Technology‘Art & Design: Textiles’ goes under Art & Design‘Home Economics: Textiles’ goes under Home Economics
- Food - ‘D&T: Food Technology’ goes under Design & Technology‘Home Economics: Food & Nutrition’ goes under Home Economics
I have a candidate who has multiple grades for certain subjects –what should I enter?
- If any candidate has taken two or more subjects that are members of the same group or has two different grades for the same subject, please enter the highest grade only.
- For Double Award GCSEs or Vocational GCSEs enter the HIGHEST grade only.