Quick Reference Guide
Please note, deleting students with assessment results will permanently remove these students from your data.
- Log in to PIPS+.
- Select ‘Administration’ from the grey banner at the top, and then ‘Assessment Centre’.
- Select the relevant assessment year (the most recent for the current assessment), and click ‘ok’.
- Select ‘manage pupil details’.
- Add a tick to the box next to the relevant student(s).
- Select ‘Delete’ and then ‘Pupil’.
- Select ‘Delete’ to confirm.
Detailed Guides and Supporting Information
The following guide covers this in more detail: