Remember to upload your student details BEFORE you download the ASPECTS software if you choose to use the offline version of the assessment. This will ensure your student details download as part of the offline software package.
1. Download and install the software by selecting the ‘Carry out Assessments’ option. Click on the arrow in the Non-Web Version box.
2. This will take you to the Non-Web page. In this guide, we will be looking at the Assessment for
Windows (Assessment for Mac is also available).
Click on the download icon.
3. You will see the file appear as follows. You can download it by double-clicking on the file.
4. This will open the file to show the contents:
5. In the meantime, create a new folder on your desktop machine. This is where you can extract
your files once downloaded. In this instance, we will call it ASPECTS Assessment.
6. Unzip the contents of the zip file at step #4. You can extract the files by right-clicking anywhere
in the white box and selecting ‘Extract All’.
7. You will see the screen below. Select ‘Browse’ to choose the folder created at step #5, called
ASPECTS Assessment. You can now click on ‘Extract’.
8. The extracted files will now appear. In this example, you need to double-click on the icon called
ASPECTS_2024_0001 to launch the ASPECTS assessment.
In the example above, the Saves folder is where your offline results files will be stored before
transfer to CEM. The Aspects_2024_0001 is the assessment file.
9. You will see the box below when you click on the Aspects_2024_0001 file:
10. Copy and paste the URL link at step 2 in the box above into a new browser. This will launch the
assessment. Click ‘Next’ to start the Non-Web version of the assessment.