Quick Reference Guide
Note, you are only likely to use this option if you are adding students manually. If you plan to add students using a CSV template you can simply add the class to the document you are uploading, and the system will create the class for you.
- Log in to the Cambridge Primary Insight assessment platform.
- Select the ‘Students’ section from the left-hand menu.
- Select the relevant academic year by clicking on the blue link.
- Select the ‘Classes’ tab from above the table.
- Select ‘Add Class’ from the top right.
- Type in your chosen class name and select ‘Save and Close’ from the bottom of the side panel.
Detailed Guides and Supporting Information