Quick Reference Guide
- Log in to the Cambridge Primary Insight assessment platform.
- Select the ‘Students’ section from the left hand menu.
- Select ‘Import Students’ from the top right.
- Select the file with your student details (you can also download a template here to make sure you have the right format). Note - if you are unable to upload your spreadsheet, it is likely you are missing a compulsory column header, or have used a naming convention the platform is not expecting.
- An ‘Academic Year’ box will appear below the blue banner. Select your academic year from the drop down and click ‘Continue’.
- The system will complete some checks on your file, and you will be taken through a series of screens. Follow the on-screen prompts, and once you’re finished on each screen, select ‘Continue’ until you reach the ‘Review and confirm’ screen.
- Select ‘Confirm and Import’ on the bottom right if you’re ready to add in the selected students.
Detailed Guides and Supporting Information