Quick Reference Guide
You can use these instructions to assign students to an assessment for the first time, or to change the list of students you have assigned to an assessment (note you can only remove students if they are yet to start the assessment).
- Log in to the Cambridge Primary Insight assessment platform.
- Select the ‘Assessments’ section from the left-hand menu.
- Select the relevant assessment by clicking on the blue link.
- Click ‘Select Students’ from the top right.
- Place a tick in the box next to all students you want to sit this assessment (or to select all, use the tick box in the header row). You can use the ‘Year group’ and ‘Class’ drop down filters to refine your student list as well as searching for an individual student. Once you’ve selected students, click ‘Confirm selection’ below the table.
Detailed Guides and Supporting Information