Quick Reference Guide
- Log in to the Cambridge Primary Insight assessment platform.
- Select the ‘Assessments’ section from the left hand menu.
- Select the relevant assessment by clicking on the blue link.
- Select the ‘Passwords’ tab (above the table).
- A unique password will show for each student. You can make a note of them, or download a copy as a PDF or CSV formatted Excel document. You can choose to download the entire list, or you can place a tick in the boxes of students you want to download passwords for. Simply select ‘Download’ from the top right corner and choose whether to download passwords for all students or selected students.
Detailed Guides and Supporting Information