After adding the student to the system, their unique password needs to be generated by assigning them to an assessment.
To do this, follow the instructions below:
1. Select Assessments from the options on the left-hand side
2. The Assessments page will provide the following information:
Assessment: This is the name of the assessment, e.g. Cambridge Primary Insight
Phase Status: There are three phases that identify if the assessment is available.
• Not yet open
Phase testing period: This shows the window of time the assessment is open (please note the screenshot below is an example only).
Students added: This shows the number a students already uploaded to the assessment
3. Click on the assessment name.
4. Next, choose Select Students in the top right corner.
5. You will then see a list of students that you can select for the assessment.
You will be able to search for individual students or filter the students displayed by Year group or Class.
If the student has already been selected for the assessment, the check box next to their name will appear blue with a white tick.
If the check box is blank, the student is not selected for assessment. Click in the check box to select the student and the box will change to dark blue with a white tick.
If you want to select all students, click the check box at the top in line with the column headers.
6. After selecting your student(s), click confirm selection on the bottom right of the screen.
7. You will be asked to check if you want to select any more students.
8. When you are happy, select Confirm and exit. You will automatically be taken to the screen below where you can view the passwords for students who have been assigned to the assessment.