If you use Youku, you can access the video here
Quick Reference Guide
Please note, you can’t do this if the student has already completed the assessment.
- Log in to Secondary+.
- Select ‘Assessment Admin’ and then ‘Computer Assessments’.
- On the left hand side of the page you’ll see a section titled ‘Access Assessment Centre’ – select option 2 ‘Upload Student Details inc. Subject Choices’.
- Select the relevant assessment (the most recent for the current assessment), and click ‘ok’.
- Click ‘candidate editor’.
- Check the boxes next to the student(s) you want to move.
- Click ‘move’ (located above the table) and then ‘Year Group’.
- Use the drop down to select the new year group and click ‘move’.
Detailed Guides and Supporting Documents
- Edit student details - provides a step by step screenshot guide
Article is closed for comments.