If you use Youku, you can access the video here
Quick Reference Guide
Please note, deleting students with assessment results will permanently remove these students from your data.
- Log in to Secondary+.
- Select ‘Assessment Admin’ and then ‘Computer Assessments’.
- On the left hand side of the page you’ll see a section titled ‘Access Assessment Centre’ – select option 2 ‘Upload Student Details inc. Subject Choices’.
- Select the relevant assessment (the most recent for the current assessment), and click ‘ok’.
- Click ‘candidate editor’.
- Check the boxes next to the student(s) you want to delete and click ‘Delete’ (located above the table), and then ‘Candidate’
- Click ‘Delete’ if you still want to delete the selected student(s), or ‘Cancel’ if you want to make changes first.
Detailed Guides and Supporting Documents
- Edit student details - provides a step by step screenshot guide