Quick Reference Guide
We also have a guide available to explain to teachers and students what they can expect to happen on the day of assessment.
- Access the assessment link.
- Enter unique password and select ‘Get Started’.
- Follow the on screen prompts to start the Cambridge Primary Insight assessment - students will need to select 'Next' to enter the assessment and then choose the module they will be completing from a list and select 'Next' again. Once they have selected the module, they will be presented with their name and date of birth and will need to select 'Next' a final time.
- A sound test will take place, where students should check they can hear the voice through their headphones. There is an option to adjust the sound here too. Once they're happy, they should select 'Start practice'.
- The student will be presented with a few practice questions to make sure they are familiar with the format of the questions, and then the actual assessment questions will start.
Detailed Guides and Supporting Information